How to install Download Joypad Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4->1.8.9 – Console PC Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Joypad Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4->1.8.9 – Console PC Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Joypad Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4->1.8.9 – Console PC Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Joypad Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4->1.8.9 – Console PC Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
One of the greatest things about Minecraft is its diversity with user content. There is an add-on that goes by the name of Joypad Mod that gives a whole new way to play the game. The Joypad Mod for Minecraft allows you to use a controller, as if you were playing on a console, for the PC so that you can feel just as comfortable as couch gameplay.
You can now hook up your Xbox controller, or even your Sony or another favorite controller, to your PC and give you the gameplay you are used to and giving you a whole new Minecraft experience. The Joypad Mod 1.11.2 also allows you to connect a second controller so that you can play split-screen with a friend or family member. This really brings a whole new perspective to the Minecraft playing field and allows for an already expansive game to be even more engaging.
Split Screen Play
With the mod, you can even configure the controls right on the screen so you give yourself a personal experience each time you play. All of these customization options and more are more than enough reason to enjoy the Minecraft experience with another person, and with split-screen capability that would not be possible otherwise. Not everyone is able to play PC games with a keyboard and mouse, and now with add-ons like the Joypad Mod 1.11.2/1.7.10 you do not have to.
Minecraft Monitor Parties
Another great use of Joypad Mod is that you can also play with another person on a separate monitor. Dual monitors have always been a big thing with gamers; this mod makes it even more relevant than ever! You can even have multiple instances of the game running and can connect as many players as you need in the home to have your very own Minecraft party. There is almost a nostalgic feeling of LAN parties when you think of what this mod can actually do and how much ingenuity outside the game it can really bring. If you are looking to do more than just play Minecraft but really have an experience all your own, give this mod a try. There is a reason it is as popular as it is and why the developer is constantly making updates. There is no greater utility mod and it really has to be tried out to get the full benefits of it.
What are the requirements?
- One keyboard and one mouse
- One or more USB controllers
- Multiple monitors recommended (but not required)
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.10.2 or 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Joypad Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4->1.8.9 – Console PC Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.