How to install Download JewelryCraft Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download JewelryCraft Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download JewelryCraft Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download JewelryCraft Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
JewelryCraft Mod for Minecraft helps you create jewelry and also modify them to create some new special jewelry that applies a buff/debuff to the wearer. Discover now!
Items and Blocks:
All Blocks, Items and Combinations can be found in the guide that you receive upon entering the world.
Let’s start with the beginning. This ore is extremely rare, found deep underground at y = 5 or lower.
This item is obtained by smelting Shadow Ore. It is used in one normal recipe and in a smelter recipe.
Crafted with 4 Shadow Ingots and 4 Black Wool. If you right click with this on a villager while sneaking you take all the things he is selling to you, as well as all the emeralds you traded with him.
In order to get started with the jewelry part of the mod you need the Smelter. It is crafted with 6 Cobblestone, 1 Empty Bucket and 1 Lava Bucket. Just place it down and right click on it with any ingot to start smelting it. Didn’t want to do that? Simple! Just crouch + right click to get the ingot out. Is it too late and the ingot has already melted? No problem. Place a Molder in front of the Smelter and place an Ingot Mold in the Molder. After that simply left click the Smelter and wait for the molten metal to cool. When it’s done cooling, simply left click the Molder.
Similar to the Casting Basin from Tinkerers Construct. It requires a mold in it in order for it to create something.
The molds are what you put into the Molder and define what item you create.
Jeweler’s Crafting Table
It accepts a jewel and a modifier. So far there is only the ring and as a modifier, blaze powder (for now). You right click the items in it. Take them out by crouch+right clicking. Crafting the result item by left clicking.
JewelryCraft Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Updated the mod to Minecraft 1.7.10
- Fixed bug with Natura causing the game to crash
- Added more config options regarding Jeweler house generation
- Reduced the number of possible jewelers to spawn in a village to 1
- Added Molten Metal and Molten Metal Buckets
- Buckets of the molten metal can be obtained either by filling a smelter with the metal of your choice and then right clicking the smelter with an empty bucket, or by destroying the filled smelter, causing the metal to pour out and then use a bucket to pick it up.
- Smelters now spawn molten metal, if they have any, when broken
- Added the possibility to smelt ores
- Smelted ores give double the amount of ingots
- Jewelers houses now have a chance to also generate ores
- Jewelers can sell ores now
- Fixed a bug where the first time you would pour metal in a molder it would generate 2 items instead of one
Mod Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download JewelryCraft Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.