How to install Download Item Information Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Item Information Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Item Information Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Item Information Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Item Information Mod for Minecraft. Too many items and you can remember all information of them, when to use, or how to use? Don’t worry, Item Information Mod will help you solve this problem by displaying some stats of the items as their description.
The stats that are displayed are:
- Damage to entitys (monster, animals etc.)
- If the item is wolf food
- If the item is furnace fuel
- The burn time it gives the furnace
- Armor amount
- Hardness of blocks
- Light value of blocks
This mod may not display the damage of weapons from other mods. This mod should work with most of the other mods, which don’t use the basic Item classes (Item, ItemFood, ItemArmor, ItemSword, ItemTool).
Currently this mod supports four languages: English, German, Italian and Lithunian.
Item Information Mod Screenshots:
Item Information Mod Installation:
- Download and install Modloader
- Download Item Information Mod
- Open the minecraft.jar (open %appdata%)
- Copy the files in the Item Information Mod Files folder into it
- Added Lithunian language support
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Item Information Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.