How to install Download Inventory Sorter Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2->1.14.4?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Inventory Sorter Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2->1.14.4 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Inventory Sorter Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2->1.14.4.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Inventory Sorter Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2->1.14.4, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Inventory management is a prominent issue in Minecraft. As you know, in Minecraft world, players can gather an enormous of materials and natural resources. However, their inventory looks messy because the default items sorter only sorts items based on their arrival dates, not their rarity or composition. This is actually a significant annoyance for the players, requiring a more efficient and effective way to classify items. And Inventory Sorter Mod is the solution for you.
The Inventory Sorter Mod is a fantastic modification aiming to improve inventory management for players in Minecraft. With this mod, your inventory will be automatically sorted out based on categories of new items. You just have to middle click for the sorting and the rest of the work will be carried by mousewheel.
Click the middle mouse button to sort the inventory from highest to least count and use item registry name to group similarly named items when the count is the same. Then, the mousewheel will be in and out of inventory one item at a time. You can also use the scrolling wheel to move 1-of-item to the other inventory.
The mod works with chests, player|s inventory and hoppers. It requires installation on both client and server to function.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Inventory Sorter Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Inventory Sorter Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2->1.14.4 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.