How to install Download Horror Pacman Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Horror Pacman Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Horror Pacman Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Horror Pacman Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Horror Pacman Mod for Minecraft brings you to the world of a mob called Pacman which goes around endlessly. On Pacman’way, it is trying to destroy everything. Pacman has a ton of custom AI and a lot of future planned AI!
His main purpose is to be apart of Crazy Craft 3.0 however we wanted to offer it as a separate mod as it provides some really hilarious moments combined with all mods! There is only 1 mob currently in the mod and that is Pacman! Pacman has a ton of custom AI and I will be breaking it all down for you and I will also include future additions!
Pacman Boss Attacks:
- Crunch and Spit: This attack is where Pacman will grab a player and start to eat and crunch him and then spit him out. When he spits you out he could throw you in the air causing some severe fall damage!
- Chomp Chomp: This is where Pacman will just chomp away at you and play with his food!
- Toxic Spit (Future Ability): He will gather his saliva and spit it at the player slowing them and poisoning them!
- Elastic Tongue (Future Ability): Pacman will stretch out his long gross tongue and wrap it around the players body and pull them closer so he can chomp chomp chomp!
Pacman Unique Features:
- Hunger System: Pacman is hungry but not all the time! Pacman has a hunger system where he fills himself up and he will sleep once he is full! Different blocks, mobs and players all have different values that will fill up pacman. Once pacman is full he will be sleeping and will not be aggressive. Watch out because it won|t be long before he is hungry again! How pacman determines what he will eat in order if all following things are around (Player>Mob>Wood>Leaves). This means if a player is nearby and a mob is as well pacman will revert himself to go after the player instead of the mob!
- Hybernation System: Pacman will hibernate if no one is around. This means he will shrink into a small little ball. This is a useful thing to pull sneak attacks on people if they don|t see him awake from his hibernation!
- Unique Boss Drop System: If and when you defeat pacman he will drop 6 random items even if they are modded or not so if you have orespawn installed you could get a Big Bertha!
- Mount System: Pacman can|t be tamed but he can be mounted! What that means is you can saddle pacman up and take a ride while he goes chomping away. You cannot control where he goes you can just enjoy the ride!
- Custom Sizes and Difficulty System (Future System): This is where Pacman will vary in size and the bigger he is the more damage he will deal and the more health he will have and the more drops he will give!
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.7.10 (Installer)
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Horror Pacman Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.