How to install Download FTBLib for Minecraft 1.12.2?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download FTBLib for Minecraft 1.12.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download FTBLib for Minecraft 1.12.2.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download FTBLib for Minecraft 1.12.2, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
FTBLib for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a library mod that is used for all of our mods. Allows editing some configs ingame, multiple modes within the same pack, etc. You can view all commands here.
For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- To change the mode, you can either type |/ftb_mode set [mode]| in chat or go to saves/world/ and type the mode in |ftb_gamemode.txt|.
For Minecraft 1.9.4+:
- To change the mode, you can either type |/ftb packmode set [mode]| in chat or go to saves/world/world_data.json and replace |mode| value.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
FTBLib 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11 and 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download FTBLib for Minecraft 1.12.2 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.