How to install Download Forestry Mod for Minecraft 1.13,1.12.2?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Forestry Mod for Minecraft 1.13,1.12.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Forestry Mod for Minecraft 1.13,1.12.2.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Forestry Mod for Minecraft 1.13,1.12.2, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
What is Forestry Mod?
The Forestry Mod also adds three different ores which are Tin, Copper, and Apatite. Tin and Copper are pretty standard metal ores that you can combine to form bronze, but the more noteworthy of these is Apatite, which is rare but can be used as a fertilizer to speed up your farming related tasks.
The goal of Forestry Mod 1.12.2 is to automate tree farming as much as possible without becoming entirely overpowered. This mod also adds bees, rubber trees, pipes, machines and more..
- Automatic Farms
- Bee breeding
- Tree breeding
- Intelligent Backpacks
- Mail System
- Energy Production
- Compatibility with several mods, most notably Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft 2, Railcraft and RedPower 2.
Optional, but strongly recommended:
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Forestry Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6
Client & Server: https://dl2.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1619492547
For Minecraft 1.4.5
Client & Server: https://dl3.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1418113960
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Forestry Mod for Minecraft 1.13,1.12.2 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.