How to install Download Fairy Lights Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Fairy Lights Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Fairy Lights Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Fairy Lights Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Lights in Minecraft can quickly bore you, becoming monotonous and simple over time. They serve an essential, basic purpose, but you want something prettier and more inviting in your worlds. That is where the Fairy Lights Mod for Minecraft can come in handy.
- awesome Minecraft Christmas mod. It allows players to set up their very own unique Christmas tree in their house.
- Let|s play this mod! Read more: Wintercraft Mod
It gives you lights that look good and can go on nearly any flat surface. While they are not the best sources of light, they do provide enough to make them usable and valuable. Their real advantages come when you make designs out of them and have fun with their appearances. There is so much that you can do with these little lights.
A Light Source
A few light sources already exist around Minecraft, like torches. If you have played long enough, though, you know that these can get boring. You do not want torches for everything, that is not always practical or attractive. You want to switch it up sometimes, something you can do easily with the Fairy Lights Mod. This mod gives you fairy lights | those little lights on strings. Similar to Christmas lights, they are pretty and offer a decent amount of lighting.
That lighting is not the best in the game. There are better sources of lighting available, including the ones already available. However, what you get is more than a light source. The mod offers a beautiful addition to any home, cave, outdoor space, or anywhere else you would like to hang them.
Beauty for All to See
You might not get much as light sources, but you get a lot as decorative additions to any space, indoor or outdoor. On their own, they look nice. You can do simple outdoor lighting or Christmas lights, as examples. If you want to take it a step further, though, you can begin customizing them. Custom make the looks of the lights to your desires. Make them into words, flowers, or anything else that comes to mind. There are no limits to what you can do here.
Simple All the Way
From making to designing, there is very little for you to do. The mod is simple in every way and makes for a great lighting and decorating option. You do not have to use a lot of materials nor do you have to go through numerous steps. It is something you can start doing right now.
The Fairy Lights Mod for Minecraft is a must have mod. Light up an area and beautify it | all without a lot of work necessary.
In order to craft Fairy Lights you first must craft the lights. Lights come in six standard variants, fairy light, paper lantern, orb lantern, flower light, ornate lantern, and oil lantern. There are also 4 spooky lights, spider light, ghost light, jack o|lantern, skull light, witch light, snowflake light, icicle light, and meteor light. The weedwood lantern is a bonus light from The Betweenlands.
Fairy lights are crafted by a horizontal combination of iron ingot, string or stick, iron ingot, along with any combination of lights to specify a pattern (top-down, left-right). If glowstone is included the fairy lights will twinkle. If string is used there will be slack in the connection and if a stick is used the connection will be straight. The fairy lights item will only show the first four light colors, but the most lights that can be crafted is eight by placing a fairy lights in a crafting table with eight lights.
Here are the light recipes and some example fairy lights recipes. The red dye in the light recipes can be any dye.
Spooky & Bonus Lights:
Vine & Tinsel Garland:
Vine and tinsel garland are placed just like the string lights. The tinsel can be dyed any color.
Right click on the side of a block, or an existing fastener, to place a fastener, now there will be a connection from the fastener to you. From then you right click on another side of a block, or an existing fastener, to complete the connection.
- Add pennant bunting
- Add letter bunting
- Improve connection interaction
- Remove weedwood lantern
- Remove step-ladder collision for non-entities
How to install:
- Download https://minecraftermods.net/minecraft-forge-best-modding-apis/
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Fairy Lights Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.6.4
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11
For minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Fairy Lights Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.