How to install Download Durability Show Mod 1.12,1.8?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Durability Show Mod 1.12,1.8 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Durability Show Mod 1.12,1.8.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Durability Show Mod 1.12,1.8, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Something that has frustrated many Minecraft players for a long time is the fact that they can|t see when their equipment is going to break. This can be really bad if you don|t have a backup tool and end up in the middle of a hostile mob, or if you|re out gathering supplies far away from your base and run out of tools. This could all be easily remedied by just being able to see how quickly and the rate of your equipment|s deterioration. Well guess what, there|s a mod for that! The Durability Show Mod, to be exact!
You|ll surely have some semblance of an idea of what the mod does by the very straightforward name. It|s surprisingly wonderful for just how simple of a change it is. You wouldn|t think that such a small change would make a huge difference but it really does. Now, you may have seen mods in the past that offer something pretty similar to the mod, but there is a defining factor between them. The Durability Show Mod for Minecraft actually works with Minecraft 1.10 and 1.9.4, unlike the other mods. Win-win!
When you|re using Durability Show Mod, you|re getting a simple representation of the durability of your armor and equipment for you to view at any time. Before, you would have had to go through a ton of different menus just to see what one item|s durability is at. Now, all you have to do is just look at the very front and you|ll see the exact information you want to know, plus you also get the view the stats of whatever weapon you currently have equipped right next to the information about the other equipment you have. This means that literally all the information you could ever need to know about what|s in your inventory is just a click or two away.
It|s a really simple but amazing mod. The Durability Show Mod 1.11 gives you a simple alternative to the long amount of time you wasted just to see how long your equipment is going to last. Stop wasting your time and get a mod that does all the hard work for you. It|s time to put the fun back in playing Minecraft and this mod can get you back on the track to using your time for better things, like breaking stuff and building odd structures.
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.12
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Durability Show Mod 1.12,1.8 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.