How to install Download [Dr_Schnauzer] AlchemyCraft Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download [Dr_Schnauzer] AlchemyCraft Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download [Dr_Schnauzer] AlchemyCraft Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download [Dr_Schnauzer] AlchemyCraft Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
AlchemyCraft Mod for Minecraft not only allows you to forge your personal and individual armor, it also allows you to use magic to improve your armor and create powerful tools, potions and many more| Do you ever wanted to forge your very personal armor? Crafted from any materials you like? In various combination? Maybe some magic on top? Well, then you|ve come to the right place.
- A multiblock forge that allows the player to heat up ingots for processing
- Tools that allow transport of hot ingots without burning the player
- A blacksmith|s anvil and hammer to forge plates and linkages
- An armor worktable to create your personal armor out of any plates and linkages in predefined shapes
- The armor|s durability and resistance depends on the items used in crafting
An example for the chestplate made out of different materials
The forge|s GUI
The forge multiblock itself:
1. The Forge: The forge is a multiblock structure. For this you simply put together some forge bricks, some vents and one interface as shown below and you|re ready to go.
Now, you have to fill the center with charcoal blocks (made out of 9 charcoal). After that, open the GUI by right-clicking on the interface. There are 25 heating slots and one fuel slot, along with a heat bar with the current forge temperature. To heat up the forge, simply put some solid fuel into the slot below the heat bar.
You may notice that the forge|s heat won|t go very high. That|s because the solid fuel by itself only puts out a small amount of heat. To reach a higher temperature you have to build in at least one forge vent and place a bellow next to it.
By right-clicking the bellow, it will slowly increase the heat in the forge (The bellows can only be clicked every 8 seconds). Each metal needs a different heat level. If the level is too low, the ingot won|t get hot enough to be processed. If the level is too high, the ingot will be destroyed.
Iron Ingot: min: 900 heat | max: 1300 heat Gold Ingot: min: 400 heat | max: 800 heat Bronze Ingot: min: 500 heat | max: 900 heat Steel Ingot: min: 1000 heat | max: 1400 heat hardened Iron: min: 1000 heat | max: 1400 heat
To get going, you need to craft a fireproof glove, a blacksmith|s anvil and a hammer. When you right-click the forge interface with the glove you will get a extra Slot opened up. This Slot will alloy you to hold the hot Ingots without burning yourself. Now place down the anvil, simply open the GUI by right-clicking with the glove in hand and put the hot ingot into the top left slot and smash the anvil with the hammer (hitting not breaking). After a few hits you should get two plates. You can now use these for crafting, or hammer it again and get some linkages. (Once you managed to get some Iron plates, you can also create tongs, which provide 4 slots for hot Ingots. Keep in mind this recipe will require a armor Worktable)
So, to finally craft your armor you|ll need an armor worktable ? and yes, it has 49 slots. Currently, you can only craft one armor part. So let me show you how the different parts will be crafted. Just keep in mind, you can use different metals for the plates and linkages.
Finally the Boots:
The following Recipes are only added if no other mod contains steel (this is a temporary Recipe)
AlchemyCraft Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.8
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the AlchemyCraft Mod 1.8 and BeardedLib.
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
AlchemyCraft Mod Download Links:
AlchemyCraft Mod: https://dl2.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1429410326
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download [Dr_Schnauzer] AlchemyCraft Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.