How to install Download Custom Main Menu Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Custom Main Menu Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Custom Main Menu Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Custom Main Menu Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
On the main menu you get to gain access to a wide array of features within Minecraft. But there are many times when you just dislike how the main menu looks. If you ever deal with such a problem, the Custom Main Menu Mod for Minecraft is here to help. This is a simple mod that allows you to change the way your main menu looks based on your liking.
While the overall menu keeps the same buttons, you are free to add slide shows, you can change box locations and you can even add web links. The visual modifications that you can make here are pretty epic. Plus, the overall value is designed to be second to none here and that|s what makes the experience very rewarding in the first place.
In addition to all of that, the menu is very functional. It really helps take things to the next level and it provides you with a rewarding and enticing experience that you do not want to miss.
With help from the Custom Main Menu Mod you can add some much-needed functionality to the experience. it|s a very distinct and fun way to enjoy your time, one that you will appreciate a lot for sure. The visuals included with this mod are interesting and they do show that you can provide a whole lot of value. Plus, you can easily create or handle sub menus as you see fit.
When you use the Custom Main Menu Mod Minecraft, you will see that you get a new button added here. This is very interesting, as through it you get access to some new features that will help better modify your experience.
A thing to note here is that you have some cursive properties here. these allow you to get a random value and the experience on its own is very rewarding and exciting to begin with.
Is this a useful mod? Of course, because it makes the entire process of customizing your visual experience a lot more rewarding. It|s nice to have this type of mod here and the value that you receive from it can be quite enticing and rewarding in the first place. All you have to do is to give it a try, as the mod is one of the best menu customization mods that this game has at this point.
It|s safe to say that you will have a lot of fun with this mod. All you need is to download it now. It|s a different experience, but one that will provide you with a huge value in the longer term. If you like great mods and want to try out new ones, this might be right up your alley!
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Custom Main Menu Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12/1.12.1/1.12.2
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Custom Main Menu Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.