How to install Download Construct’s Armory Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Construct’s Armory Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Construct’s Armory Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Construct’s Armory Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Construct|s Armory Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 adds four armor items: Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, and Boots. These armor types can be customized just like the tools from Tinkers| Construct, allowing you to make different armor parts out of different materials in order to form a completely custom armor item. This is an addon for Tinkers| Construct Mod.
Armor Forge and Armor Station
Do you want to go simple|
Armor Forge GUI
All of the information you|ll need is located in the in-game book, titled |Materials and You | Armory Addendum|. If your game is configured to give you the Materials and You book on spawn, it will also give you this addendum at the same time. If not, the crafting recipe is simply:
This book will have information about the new tinkering tables you|ll need, the Armor Station and the Armor Forge, as well as information about the material stats and available modifiers.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Construct|s Armory Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Construct’s Armory Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.