How to install Download Christmas 3Dmodel Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Christmas 3Dmodel Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Christmas 3Dmodel Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Christmas 3Dmodel Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Christmas 3Dmodel Mod for Minecraft brings Christmas atmosphere to your Minecraft by adding a lot of items in Christmas theme. Your Minecraft world will be more realistic and enjoyable!
- awesome Minecraft Christmas mod. It allows players to set up their very own unique Christmas tree in their house.
- Let|s play this mod! Read more: Wintercraft Mod
Santa 3D model mobs mod
CrazySphereRed, CrazySphereBlue, CrazySphereGreen.
- Downloading the latest version Minecraft Forge
- Downloading mod.
- Open archive “Christmas 3Dmodel.rar”.
- Copy the folder “CrazyMod” and the file archive “CrazyMod.zip” to a folder “mods” (which is located in the root folder “.minecraft”)
- The New item blocks is added: CrazySanta.
- New mod 3d model santa mob.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Christmas 3Dmodel Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.