How to install Download Cars and Drives Mod 1.8->1.8.9 (Variety of Vehicles)?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Cars and Drives Mod 1.8->1.8.9 (Variety of Vehicles) on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Cars and Drives Mod 1.8->1.8.9 (Variety of Vehicles).
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Cars and Drives Mod 1.8->1.8.9 (Variety of Vehicles), If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Have you always dreamed of speeding down the road in a shiny, customized car? It is a bit discouraging to think of how much the project would cost, to say nothing of how much you would have to pay in insurance premiums just for it to be legal to take your sweet ride for a spin.
With the new Cars and Drives Mod, Minecraft can become a venue to show off the vehicle of your choice.
This is not the first time that there has been a Cars and Drives Mod for Minecraft, but the new version has even more awesome features than ever. It is a great way to personalize your Minecraft playing experience and make your mark on the world of Minecraft.
The new Cars and Drives Mod 1.8 for Minecraft gives you the possibility of building and driving five different vehicles, each of which can be customizes according to how you wish to make them look. Building any of the vehicles requires you to collect all the parts in order to build the engine and body of the vehicle. You can build an ordinary car, a truck, a van, a Jeep, or a classic car. Under the designation of |ordinary car|, you can make your vehicle into a just a regular four door sedan, and you can choose from a variety of colors, including red, blue, and yellow, among other colors. Of course, you will probably want to use the car body shape to build a Ferrari, since driving a Ferrari in real life costs so much money, but with the mod, Minecraft Ferraris are only a few clicks away. If your Minecraft mission requires you to carry around a lot of stuff, then a truck or van would be a better choice. If you need to drive on rough terrain, then building a Jeep makes it easy to do that.
Minecraft has been described as a |sandbox| game, where the biggest factor that determines what happens in the game is your imagination. The combination of your imagination and the newest Cars and Drives Mod will make it so that your Minecraft character is really going places.
Ferfari ! =)) So cool
Car Motor V3
Car Motor V6
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.9
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Cars and Drives Mod 1.8->1.8.9 (Variety of Vehicles) downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.