How to install Download Cabinets Reloaded Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Cabinets Reloaded Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Cabinets Reloaded Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Cabinets Reloaded Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Cabinets Reloaded Mod for Minecraft allows you to show off and secure your precious items in cabinets. You can now customize your cabinets individually to appear, function and troll the way you like.
This mod adds cabinets to show off and secure your precious items that you find while out in your Minecraft world. They are 9 slots for storage and and can be set to public or private. They are blast resistant. You can now customize your cabinets individually to appear, function and troll the way you like. Cabinets now have two slots to place items into that will provide special abilities. Some items will only fit into the second slot as they provide a secondary ability beyond the primary and do not require a GUI.
An example of a primary ability is crafting. So you would place a crafting table into the first ability slot which is below the buttons and the button just above that slot will update to say |Craft!| So click the button and the crafting GUI will open for you. |Why do this?| you may ask. Well, concealment, space-saving, appearance. The beauty is you can un-slot the |ability item| at anytime and replace it again or with a different ability item. There are some neat abilities available in the current version.
An Example of a secondary ability is a torch. Placing a torch in the second ability slot will cause the cabinet to give off light as if the torch itself was placed in the block space of the cabinet. There are more cool secondary abilities as well. Try items to find them.
Place cabinets into a crafting table to cycle through cabinet door types.
Skinning the cabinets inside and out to your liking is extremely versatile. You can use the glass door to show off items or you can skin the door with a chest armor to designate the cabinet as armor storage or pretty much anything to your liking within the minecraft and modded texture list.
- Unclaim: Click this button to drop ownership of the cabinet. The next player to open the cabinet will become the owner.
- Items: Shown: Click this to hide the contents of the cabinet. Items: Hidden: Click this to show the contents again.
- Access: Private: Click this to set the cabinet to public access. Access: Public: Click this to set the cabinet to private access.
- Yaw: <direction>: When placed, the cabinet door will face the player. Click this to rotate the cabinet. I.E. North, East, South and West.
Note: when rotating the cabinet you will not be able to exit the GUI if the door is blocked, preventing re-opening, so just rotate to a safe position.
- Pitch: Flat: Click this to set the cabinet to up, down or back to flat again.
- Skinning: Private: Click this to allow other players to change the cabinet skin. Skinning: Public: Click this to make skinning the cabinet by the owner only.
- Door Type: Left: Click this to cycle through the door types: Left, Right and Double.
- Back: Click this to close the Settings GUI and re-enter the Cabinet GUI.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Cabinets Reloaded Mod: https://dl2.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1441529247
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Cabinets Reloaded Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.