How to install Download Botania Mod 1.16.3,1.15.2,1.12.2->1.14.4?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Botania Mod 1.16.3,1.15.2,1.12.2->1.14.4 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Botania Mod 1.16.3,1.15.2,1.12.2->1.14.4.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Botania Mod 1.16.3,1.15.2,1.12.2->1.14.4, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
If you|ve been playing Minecraft for a long time, you may have gotten bored of playing the same old content over and over again. If so, you|re in luck because the Botania Mod adds quite a bit of new things to check out! The Botania Mod for Minecraft, as the name suggests, relies heavily on nature and magic. This means you|ll be playing with the plants and nature of Minecraft more than you ever have.
The Botania Mod is basically a Tech mod, giving you brand new ways to play in the Minecraft realm. This way, you|ll experience new methods to use the world around you and experience the world! You|ve never seen Minecraft like this before!
If you ever feel lost while exploring the world with the Botania Mod for Minecraft, you can easily read up on a lot of the information about the Mod while in game. The Mod has its own Lexica Botanica to tell you about the additions so you can easily maneuver the changes and master the new way to play. The guide has information about the added features, recipes, and how you can craft the tools and equipment you|ll need to be able to unlock Botania|s full potential.
The Lexica Botania
You|ll have to make the Lexica Botanica first, but that won|t be much of a problem. It|s pretty easy to make, thankfully, because you|ll need it to really know what you|re doing with the rest of the mod! All you need to do to make the Lexica Botanica is combine any simple book item with a sapling, and viola!, you|ll have your own guide book! It doesn|t matter what kind of sapling you use, spruce, oak, or birch work equally as well. After you have your book of spells and all things Botania, you|ll be more than ready to take on this whole new world of Minecraft!
A look at the Power System in action, creating water runes.
One of the first things you|ll notice added into the world is a whole ton of new flowers that you|ve never seen before. This is because a lot of the spells you|ll be casting in Botania requires you having the right combination of flowers in your inventory. This means you|ll need a whole lot of flowers! Also, sorry, you can|t use your current world because you|ll need a brand new world to get the full effect of Botania. Without a new world, you won|t have all the flowers and materials you need to cast the spells. Overall, it|s a really great new take on the world of Minecraft!
Various lenses you can put on your Mana Spreaders to change their behaviour.
The Heisei Dream, one of the flowers currently implemented, turns mobs against eachother.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Botania Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Botania Mod 1.16.3,1.15.2,1.12.2->1.14.4 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.