How to install Download Better Mining (Lucky Ores) Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Better Mining (Lucky Ores) Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Better Mining (Lucky Ores) Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Better Mining (Lucky Ores) Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Better Mining (Lucky Ores) for Minecraft is made because mining in vanilla is really boring. This is a new mod that implements many new materials, ores, tools, and armors into Minecraft. This mod also adds new ores and helpful tools to make the mining experience in Minecraft better. Mining is half the name of the game, and this mod was added to make it better.
How to use:
Many new ores are added in this mod. A list of them includes:
- Chance Ore
- Mystical Ore
- Lucky Ores
- Ruby Ore
- Sapphire Ore
Chance Ore randomly drops any material that you can find mining (besides lapis lazuli), but with a 10% chance that it will trigger an almost lethal blow, taking damage from it depends on how far away you are from it.
Mystical Ore randomly drops rare or somewhat rare materials.
Lucky Ores are an upgrade to vanilla ores. If you|ve seen my old mod, the Lucky Ores mod, then you|ll know what these are. Basically, there is lucky coal ore, lucky iron ore, lucky gold ore, and lucky diamond ore, and when you find these lit up ores, they will drop a small random number of the material you would get. So if you mine lucky iron ore, you will get iron ingots.
Ruby Ore and Sapphire Ore drop rubies and sapphires. These can be used to create standard tools and armor.
If you|re in a hole and don|t have blocks to nerd pole out, you can get out your trusty grappling hook and right click with it in your hand (when you|re next to a wall) to climb up!
With flares in your hotbar, you can fire the flare gun to signal other players!
With the miner helmet on your head, you will have infinite nightvision to see in the dark while mining, without needing to place torches!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.7.2
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Better Mining (Lucky Ores) Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.