How to install Download Bacteria Mod for Minecraft for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Bacteria Mod for Minecraft for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Bacteria Mod for Minecraft for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Bacteria Mod for Minecraft for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Bacteria Mod for Minecraft for Minecraft. With Bacteria Mod, we can use the bacteria to its own high reproduction system, we create a lot of new blocks we want. The mod adds sponges to the worldgenerator which you can craft to must. This must you can |breed| to bacterias. These blocks can be trained to eat a specific block type like grass, stone, water, etc.
Destruction! Awesome bacteria colonies in your world! You can play with them, let them eat the hole world! Or just parts of it! You can also make new genetically changed Bacteria colonies which don|t just eat blocks!
These bacteria may have two functions, to eat or play, that is, with eating released, the bacteria begin to take on blocks and playback begin playing blocks like crazy.
How to use:
Beginning: Search some sponges in rivers, lakes or in the ocean, or craft them if you don|t want to search! Then craft some Must, place it under water, and let it grow. The Must grows only if water|s above them, example in the Video! If the Must is grown(lighter green), you can harvest it! If the must is not fully grown, it will just drop the Must block. If it is grown you get some Bunch of Bacteria. Then craft some bacteria colonies!
Bacteria: Bacteria can be |tamed| to eat a special type of block like dirt, stone, water, lava, etc. You just have to place a bacterium colony, place all types of blocks you want it to eat directly above it (grass and dirt are the same, you don|t have to place both ) and finally power it by redstone or just place a redstone torch next to it! You will see it spread! (All spreading Bacteria blocks are of one colony!)
If not changed in the config file, the bacteria blocks will remember their food also when you save and load the world again!
Replacer: Will automatically set the block type below as food and will replace it with the block type above!
To start, just power it with redstone!
Jammer (item): The Jammer item is a remote control which sends a jamming signal to ALL bacteria colonies in the world!
Jammer (block): You can place a Jammer wherever you want the bacteria to stop. If the Bacteria reaches it, all Bacteria blocks of that colony will die! (Other colonies will continue to spread)
Bacterium Splash Potion: Throw the splash potion and the bacteria will infect the block it hits.
Isolation (Bricks by default): Build a rectangle/square/circle/whatever horizontally on the ground and place bacteria in the middle! they won|t eat below it so they won|t grow out of the area you defined!
Goto %appdata%/.minecraft/config/ and open TeNNoX_Bacteria.properties with notepad!
In this file you can change the IDs and other settings:
- bacteria speed | how fast the bacteria will spread (1 | fastest, more | slower, default 50)
- isolation blockID | the block which you can isolate bacteria spread with, like seen in the video! (default bricks)
- randomize bacteria spread | if not active, all bacteria will spread with always the same speed (default true)
- save food to NBT – if active, the bacteria blocks will remember their food on world save/load (default true)
- Enable Achievements | some users experience bugs with achievements enabled so I added an option to disable them
Bacteria Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Bacteria Mod.
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Bacteria Mod for Minecraft for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.