How to install Download Architect Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Architect Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Architect Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Architect Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Architect Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 allow Minecrafters to build repetitive structures by using single blocks and Blueprints patterns. It allows creating Blueprints of structures in the world using a simple but powerful selection system: single blocks can be toggled to be included in a Sketch by right-clicking them, ranges can be added/removed by sneak-right-clicking to start a selection and then finish it by right-clicking again to include the selection, or sneak-right-clicking again to remove the selection.
Once a selection is satisfactory, a Sketch can be converted into a Blueprint by holding right-click for a little over one second (think eating food). Blueprints can then be used to place the saved pattern in the world wherever you like. Placement follows a grid of the granularity of the blueprint|s bounds (to easily allow placing a blueprint in a repeating fashion).
The position can be fine-tuned by scrolling the mouse-wheel while sneaking | this shifts the placement along the axis the player is currently looking along. Rotate blueprints by pressing R (rebindable in the controls options).
Materials for construction of a placed blueprint will be extracted from the player|s inventory. To avoid running out of materials quickly, an Item Provider may be used. This item can be bound to an inventory in the world (such as chests). As long as a bound provider is in the player|s inventory, materials will be pulled from the bound inventory before pulling from the player|s inventory. There is a range limit, however.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Architect Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Architect Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.