A shaderpack with a high quality/performance ratio that scales well across a wide range of hardware configurations.
Chocapic13’s Shaders is a shaderpack that sets itself apart from other lightweight options by striving to maintain a high level of quality even on the lowest preset. With high-end presets running at around 80-100 fps and even over 120 on a simpler scene using a mid-range GPU like the RX 570 or GTX 1060, this shaderpack provides stunning visuals. Its features include a dynamic Time of Day cycle, a physically plausible High Dynamic Range lighting system, shadows with variable penumbra size, variable density volumetric fog with shadows, volumetric clouds, a water shader with water fog, reflections, caustics, and refractions, Screen Space Global Illumination (SSGI), high-quality Temporal Anti-aliasing and upscaling (TAA/TAAU), custom Nether and End with biome support, bloom, depth of field, a contrast-adaptive sharpening filter, wavy plants, and much more!
Could you share what FPS you are getting while playing with shaders?
To install Chocapic13’s Shaders, follow these steps:
- Download and install Optifine.
- Download the shaderpack.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Open Options, then Video Settings, and select Shaders.
- Open the Shaderpack Folder.
- Put the shaderpacks (presets into zipped file) inside the .minecraft\shaderpacks folder.
- Select the shader in the shader list.
- An aesthetically pleasing effect of wind on the leaves, realistic sunshine, and improved water modeling.
Chocapic13’s Shaders — Download
Chocapic13′ Old versions: