Main features of Biomes O ‘Plenty Mod
- Small biome: essentially the opposite of a large, small and simple biome.
- No parasitic flora and fauna: no parasitic flora and fauna as most players dislike this.
- Honesty: only create true and vivid communities.
- Just create biomes out of rich imagination.
- Add the missing communities in the original Minecraft game: Vanilla Biome and 5 other communities that appeared in old Minecraft, some prominent communities like Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest and Lush Swamp.
- Populations will vary depending on the actual season.
- Change according to the festivals in the US (Halloween ghost festival, Christmas …).
How to install
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer, the file Biomes O’ Plenty Mod.
2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
3. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
4. Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
5. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
6. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run