Xaero’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft possesses a very clear and harmonious interface with the Minecraft world. You can set the waypoint manually, and even the deadpoint is automatically created when you are killed.
After installing Xaero’s Minimap Mod, Minecraft players are shown a small map in the upper left of the screen. The mod displays the cave system as well as the radar to detect players, mobs and items. You can toggle the chunk line visibility on and off. Next to that is a waypoint system that helps to remember landmarks and places, then displayed on the small map. Xaero’s Minimap Mod works stably and smoother than most other minimap mods.
How to install Xaero’s Minimap Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.