This modification was invented for lazy builders. The Prefab mod adds blueprints that instantly turn into houses or structures. The preview helps you to put the building, and the settings help you choose materials, design and content. You can add a workbench, oven, bed or chest inside with one daw.
The house contains tools, food, and a bed.
The warehouse is expensive but offers a lot of space. An anvil, a potion brewing rack and an enchanting table will appear on the upper floor after upgrading.
The chicken coop has two floors. Chickens are sorted in it. Meat and eggs are automatically stored.
The stables provide space for horses, donkeys or mules.
The barn will offer 16 cells for sorting animals by color and type.
A farm is a field that is already ready and waiting for you to plant crops.
The park is a territory for plants and the embodiment of creative ideas.
Monster farm gives you experience. Items from the dead are collected in chests.
The Nether Gate is a design portal in the form of a monster’s mouth.
Bridge – track up to 50 blocks.
A tower or station is a spacious room that will turn into a training ground or starting point for a railway.
How to install the Prefab Mod with Minecraft Forge
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer and Download the mod.
2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
3. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
4. Type% appdata% into Run and press Enter.
5. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
6. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run