The Player API mod itself is not particularly easy to use, and that it is only strongly suggested for players who may have some Java experience about how to do it. Fooling around with this mod may snap Minecraft entirely if you are unaware of precisely what you are attempting to achieve.
How to install
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer, the file Player API Mod.
2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
3. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
4. Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
5. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
6. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run