Damage Indicators 1.16.3 is a Minecraft Mod developed by ToroCraft, which allows to display the damage level and health bar for the character.
With this Minecraft Mod, the entire damage index received or generated will be displayed as a specific number for the object. At the same time, the health bar also appears in the upper left corner of the player. Customization options are also provided to change the color of the damage amount or how the health bar is displayed (Compact or Standard). Damage Indicators Mod on Minecraft 1.8 and Minecraft 1.7.10 gives you the feeling of Minecraft as a real RPG role-playing game when it can show the health of any mob or mob you are attacking. This Minecraft mod has many options and supports some Minecraft servers to display the player’s health bar. In addition, Damage Indicators also help you monitor the health of your enemies. You can see the exact effects on those mobs. This is a mod that is especially useful when dealing with new mobs.
How to install Damage Indicators Mod
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer,Fabric Modloader, Fabric APIand Download the ToroHealth Damage Indicators.
2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
3. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
4. Type% appdata% into Run and press Enter.
5. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
6. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run
Download Damage Indicators Mod
Damage Indicators 1.16.3